- ABOUT LISA
- BLOGS, ARTICLES AND ADVICE
- COACHING AND TELECLASSES
- TRAINING FOR THERAPISTS
About Lisa Merlo-Booth
Lisa is an experienced relationship coach who has worked with hundreds of women who have become more effective communicators at work, at home and in the human race. Her one-on-one coaching provides clear insights, straight talk and solidly-grounded advice.
Lisa Merlo-Booth is the Director of Professional Development for Terrence Real’s Relational Life Institute. Terry is the renowned couple’s therapist and author of several books, including the New York Times bestseller, I Don’t Want to Talk About It. Lisa created and runs the Institute’s coaching arm, which trains hundreds of therapists across the country seeking certification in Relational Life Therapy.
Lisa has a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University. In addition, she is a graduate of Coach University.
In The Press
- Female Entrepreneur Spotlight: Lisa Merlo-Booth | socialmediamarketinggirl.com
- How to start a business without destroying your relationship | Escape From Cubicle Nation
- Sensational Saturday Spotlight Lisa Merlo-Booth | E3Woman
- When is it Okay to Yell or Speak Harshly | Soho Parenting
- Perfection and invulnerability in relationships shatters intimacy | luvemOrLeavem
- Relationship Boot Camp | Self Magazine November 2008 pg. 178
“Lisa Merlo-Booth is among the most effective relationship coaches in America. She has an uncanny ability to get right to the heart of things and give couples and individuals the tools they need to optimize the full potential of their relationships.”
Terry Real, Real Relational Solutions