Coaching for Women
Women often struggle to be as effective in their personal lives as they are in their work lives. They must find a quiet strength that will help them successfully navigate the difficult terrain of modern life and relationships. The balance between saying no and taking care of oneself, while setting limits, reserving quality “me” time, and remaining authentic can be quite precarious.
Lisa, a therapist and relationship coach, helps women to strengthen their core, be more centered, and confident in their lives, and develop positive, fulfilling relationships that fuel them. With over fifteen years of experience in the field of therapy and coaching. Lisa has worked with hundreds of people on countless relationship issues.
- Find yourself settling for relationships you never thought you’d settle for?
- Feel competent and confident at work yet feel like an entirely different person in your personal relationships?
- Wish you could be more effective in setting limits, saying no, and creating life balance?
- Recognize the need to make changes in your relationships but don’t know where or how to start?
Lisa knows how to bring out the best in people and teaches them to bring out the best in themselves. She works with women to find their voices and use them effectively. She is passionate about teaching women to stand behind their beliefs, wants and needs, using a quiet, grounded, strength that is more nuanced and powerful than either silence or rage.
Feel more empowered in life and your relationships.
- Make positive life choices.
- Stand up for yourself and create cherishing relationships that fuel you.
- Start transforming your relationships by transforming yourself.
Coaching for Couples
Lisa Merlo-Booth’s direct, no-nonsense approach to working with couples produces fast results and lasting change. She gets to the heart of the matter with precision and coaches couples on finding their way to a more intimate and authentic relationship.
- Are you and your partner more like roommates than lovers and best friends?
- Are you tired of constantly wishing your partner would talk and spend time with you?
- Do you wish your partner would stop criticizing?
- Are you and your partner trying to recover from an affair?
- Is your relationship on the brink of divorce?
- Are you in a new relationship and want to learn skills to make sure it lasts?
Relationship coaching is a powerful way to enhance your relationship and get it back on track and better than before.
Lisa is master level certified in Terry Real’s Relational Life Therapy model, which she uses in her work with couples. She is also the Director of Professional Development for Terrence Real’s Relational Life Institute and is the go-to person for therapists wanting to learn his couples therapy model.
Couples coaching is done over the phone or in the office.
Phone coaching ranges from three to four and a half total hours per month broken into 55 minute weekly calls or 90 minute calls two to three times per month. The number of hours is determined by the needs of the couple. Couples do not need to be in the same location to call in for sessions.
Coaching in Person
For couples significantly struggling in their relationship Lisa recommends office sessions. The first two office sessions are provided in three-hour time blocks every other week and then reduce to two hours every other week. The longer sessions allow Lisa to go deeper with the couple and create substantial change quicker.
Full-day intensive sessions are also available for those couples who live out of the area or state, are significantly struggling in their relationship, or for those who want to learn many skills in a relatively short period of time.
If you’re struggling in your relationship, do something about it
You don’t have to settle for a miserable relationship or even a mediocre one; you and your partner deserve better. Life’s too short to settle for anything less than great. So take a leap and move your relationship from a Roach Motel to a Five Star Resort — hire a coach. You and your partner will be glad you did.
- Contact Lisa for more information.